September is National Preparedness Month, so there's no better time to consider whether your business is ready with the communication tools needed to stay productive when bad storms or power outages happen. And while you're at it, why not consider your personal readiness? We've got your back.
We are giving one lucky winner the ultimate preparedness package. This prize pack includes both gadgets and gear you can use anywhere to keep you powered up and ready to go. And all it takes to enter is to answer one simple question in the comments below: How many days of work did you miss last year due to bad weather?
Easy, right?! And totally worth it when you see everything that's up for grabs:
- (1) YETI 20oz Rambler, a tumbler that's "build for the wild" with magic insulating powers ($29.99 retail value)
- (1) Anker 2nd Generation Astro Mini 3350mAh Portable Charger, your backup charger while on the go ($39.99 retail value)
- (1) Anker 8W Single-Port Foldable Outdoor Solar Charger, the backup to your backup charger that can is good as long as you've got some sun ($69.99 retail value)
- (1) Universal USB Charger Cable, a four-in-one charging cable ($25.99 retail value)
- (1) BUBM Portable Universal Electronics Accessories Travel Organizer, to keep all your wires and powerpacks organized ($21.88 retail value)
- (1) 5 Modes Zoomable LED Headlight with USB Chargeable Batteries, to illuminate your path when you're stuck in the dark ($22.99 retail value)
- (1) $25 Starbucks Gift Card, when caffiene is the only true power source ($25 retail value)
- (1) LifeStraw Personal Water Filter, literally a life saver ($25 retail value)
- (1) 100 Piece First Aid Kit, to patch up small ow-pains ($39.99 retail value)
- (1) Phase 10 Card Game, to occupy hours of your time when you've reached the end of the Internet or when you just get tired of staring at a screen ($9.99 retail value)
- (1) Fonality Backpack, great swag and a simple way to store all your prep gear
The contest ends on Wednesday, September 30, 2015. We'll select a random winner and update the post the following week!
At Fonality, we provide our clients the business phone solutions they need to work from anywhere. It's one way that we help businesses improve how they communicate and keep them prepared to stay in business when the office may not be an option.