Interactions and Boost Business with UCaaS + Salesforce
“Customer experience” has emerged as the single most important factor in differentiating a business, surpassing its products and services as the traditional way to gain an edge over the competition. Today’s consumers are still looking for value (good performance for the price), but market research shows that most buyers place customer service at the top of their lists.
The past year has been challenging. Nearly all businesses have faced government-imposed restrictions and limitations that caused significant and unexpected challenges to their operations. Keeping loyal customers front and center and maintaining good customer relations has become more critical than ever to your ongoing success.
So, How Can You Improve Customer Experience?
Businesses in all industries are turning to Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, likes Salesforce, to help them keep up with competitors, build client satisfaction and loyalty, and boost staff productivity. CRM software serves as a central repository for contact information, preferences and past sales interactions, so your sales or service delivery staff have instant access to critical information at their fingertips.
Now you can take Salesforce CRM to an even higher level by integrating it with enterprise calling. We’ve integrated the NetFortris Comm-unity Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) platform and the companion myHUD desktop and mobile client application with Salesforce. Now, you can manage your customer accounts and leverage enterprise calling features directly within the Salesforce Lightning CRM instance.
Comm-unity UCaaS + Salesforce = Enterprise Calling + Customer Data
Upon activation, Comm-unity by NetFortris calling functionality is available conveniently within your Salesforce interface, including:
- Call Control: Place and receive calls without leaving the Salesforce application. Use basic calling features like hold, resume and transfer to manage calls or send calls between a desk or mobile phone.
- Click-to-call: Quickly call a contact by clicking on a phone icon located next to the phone number.
- Screen Pops: Customer contact and account data automatically display in real-time based on Caller ID.
- Contact History: View call history records for every incoming and outgoing call, including any notes entered about previous interactions.
Comm-unity UCaaS + Salesforce = Improved Customer Experience
Continue working within your Salesforce interface to access your customer account data as usual. Add in NetFortris Comm-unity call control and myHUD app to experience the following benefits:
- Manage Calls Faster: Speed resolution of inbound inquiries with instant access to customer account data instead of toggling between applications. Quickly follow up with a prospect or customer using click to dial from their account entry in the CRM.
- Personalize Interactions: Answer calls with customer account data instantly displayed so you can call them by name and scan contact history for the latest updates.
Comm-unity UCaaS + Salesforce = Increased Revenue
Personalized interactions handled quickly and efficiently create a better customer experience, which can realize additional benefits for your business, including:
- Brand Loyalty: Satisfied customers are more likely to stay or make repeat purchases.
- New Opportunities: Happy customers also share their experiences with friends, family and social networks who, in turn, will consider your company for a future purchase.
- Increased Revenue: Together, loyal customers and new business are key to growing your revenue.
About the Author
Steven Horgan is the Director of Product and Marketing for NetFortris. As a seasoned telecom product veteran, he brings a focused leadership to both teams. During his 9 years at NetFortris, Steven has specialized in aligning product with both partner and customer needs while balancing creating and maintaining a full proprietary product suite.
Contact: 415.287.1232 | email@example.com