- HD Voice/Wideband speaker performance and best-in-class noise cancelation
- Light-weight yet durable construction with an unobtrusive, professional Scandinavian aesthetic design
- 360 ̊ degree rotating break proof boom arm and Kevlar-reinforced cord
- Available with your choice of 1 or 2 earpieces
Air shock microphone – When the microphone is close to the mouth of the user, there is a risk of respiratory noise. To reduce it, the microphone is designed aerodynamically, and with many small holes instead of a larger hole. In addition, there is included foam on the inside of the microphone. Overall, it reduces the penetration of air shocks to the microphone, which optimizes the call quality.
- HD Voice – Wideband Audio – Enjoy high-definition sound with HD Voice and get crystal clear, intelligible communication. You get life-like, vibrant conversations where you can focus on the content and don’t have to struggle to understand what the person on the other end of the line is saying.
- Easy call management – With the control unit, call-management is made very easy for the user. The buttons make it efficient for the user to control functions as answer/end, volume and mute, which in total makes the call handling very efficient. Jabra devices feature intuitive call control and seamless connection to HUD, Fonality's industry leading UC application. They are easy to set up and easy to use, leaving you free from any installation expertise or extensive training requirement.
Download the Jabra BIZ 2300 Headset Data Sheet here.