Yealink T42G IP Phone Features
The SIP-T42G is a feature-rich sip phone for business. The 12-Line IP Phone has been designed by pursuing ease of use in even the tiniest details. Delivering a superb sound quality as well as rich visual experience. Supports seamless migration to GigE-based network infrastructure. With programmable Keys, the IP Phone supports vast productivity-enhancing features. Using standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and software upgrades.
- Revolutionarily new design
- Yealink Optima HD Voice
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet (GigE)
- 2.7" 192x64-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- Up to 12 SIP accounts
- Paper label free design
- PoE Support
- Headset, EHS support
- Integrated stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Wall mountable
- Simple, flexible and secure provisioning options
Revolutionary Design – Yealink's SIP Phones continue to evolve, the T4 Series have been designed by pursuing ease of use in even the tiniest details, these new design include paper label free design, new foot stand allows two posi-tions for the device, non-slip rubber feet, ergonomic recessed buttons etc.
- HD Audio – Yealink Optima HD Voice refers to the combination of software and hardware design as well as the implementation of wideband technology to maximizes the acoustic performance. Coupled with advanced acoustic clarity technology such as full duplex, echo cancellation, Adaptive jitter buffer etc. Creating an amazing face-to-face live experience.
- Enhanced Call Management - The SIP-T42G supports vast productivity-enhancing feature such as SCA, BLF List, call forward, call transfer, 3-way conference.Three pages of 6 flexible buttons are shown on the display can be programmed up to 15 various features. Support Yealink YHS32, With EHS36 user can control phone through wireless headset.
- Efficient Installation and Provisioning - Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) is designed for flexible deployment options and lower cabling expenses. Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet allows easy deployment with centralized powering and backup.The SIP-T42G support the FTP, TFTP, HTTP, and HTTPS protocols for file provisioning and are configured by default to use Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP), supports AES encrypted XML configuration file.
- Highly Secure Transport and Interoperability - The Communicator uses SIP over Transport Layer Security (TLS/SSL) to provide service providers the latest technology for enhanced network security. The range is certified compatible with 3CX, Asterisk and Broadsoft Broadworks, ensuring excellent compatibility with leading soft switch suppliers.
Download the Yealink T42G IP Phone Data Sheet here.