Yealink T46G IP Business Phone Features
The SIP-T46G is Yealink latest revolutionary IP Phone for executive users and busy professionals. New designs appears the commerce, with high- resolution TFT color display, delivering a rich visual experience. Yealink Optima HD technology enables rich, clear, life-like voice communications. Supports Gigabit Ethernet, a variety of device connections, including EHS headset and USB. With programmable keys, the IP Phone supports vast productivity-enhancing features.
- Revolutionarily new design
- Yealink Optima HD Voice
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- 4.3" 480x272-pixel color display with backlight
- Built-in USB Port, support Bluetooth Headset (Through USB Dongle)
- Up to 6 SIP Accounts
- Paper label free design
- PoE support
- Headset, EHS support
- Supports expansion models
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Wall mountable
- Simple, flexible and secure provisioning options
Revolutionary Design – Yealink 's SIP Phones continue to evolve, the SIP-T4 Series have been designed by pursuing ease of use in even the tiniest details, these new design include paper label free design, new foot stand allows two posi-tions for the device, non-slip rubber feet, ergonomic recessed buttons etc.
- HD Audio – Yealink Optima HD Voice refers to the combination of software and hardware design as well as the implementation of wideband technology to maximize the acoustic performance. Coupled with advanced acoustic clarity technology such as full duplex, echo cancellation, Adaptive jitter buffer etc. Creating an amazing face-to-face live experience.
- Rich Visual Experience for Applications - SIP-T46G Supports vast productivity-enhancing feature such as XML Browser, SCA, BLF List, call forward, call transfer, 3-way conferencing, and the 4.3 inch backlit color display enables rich visual presentation and easier navigation of the menu. Three pages of 10 flexible buttons are shown on the display can be programmed up to 27 various features.
- Advanced connectivity and expandability - For network connectivity, the SIP-T46G comes with two Gigabit Ethernet ports, one of them suitable for Power over Ethernet. Supports a variety device connections, including EHS headset and USB. User enable Bluetooth headset through USB Dongle.
- Highly Secure Transport and Interoperability - The Communicator uses SIP over Transport Layer Security (TLS/SSL) to provide service providers the latest technology for enhanced network security. The range is certified compatible with 3CX, Asterisk and Broadsoft Broadworks, ensuring excellent compatibility with leading soft switch suppliers.
Download the Yealink T46G IP Phone Data Sheet here.